One of the most popular hill destinations in India, Nainital's charms include everything from boating and sailing to old temples and heritage buildings, and of course, scenic views at every other step.</br>
1. Assistance on Arrival Delhi & Delhi (Departure).
2. Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis as per Plan.
3. Exclusive a/c or Non Ac vehicle for transfers & Sightseeing.
4. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per
5. (Note: Ac will be switch off during hill journey)
6. 06 Breakfast + 06 Dinner Only at hotel.
7. Vehicle from Delhi with All Sightseeing
1. 5% GST will be extra on total bill
2. Vehicle ac will not work in hill area
3. Any monument or entry fee Charges will be Extra
4. Extra meal and laundry charges extra.
5. Tips and which is not mention in itinerary
6. Jeep Safari Cost not included in package
Day by Day
Day 01: Arrival Delhi – Nainital ( apporx 6 hrs)
Pick up from Delhi airport/railway station, and drive to Nainital and check-in to the hotel. After relaxing for some
time, evening, enjoy strolling on the Mall Road for shopping. And overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Nainital Sightseeing
After breakfast, and get ready to visit sightseeing tour, beginning with boating at the famous Naini Lake (at Own
Cost) and a visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple. After that, visit lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal,
Naukuchiatal and famous Picnic Spots Like Naina Peak, Snow View , Lands etc enjoy day at leisure and overnight
stay at hotel.
Day 03: Nainital – Kausani (4 hrs)
After breakfast, Check out from Hotel and drive to Kausani. On Arrival Check inn into the Hotel. Relaxing for
Sometime and then ready to visit the Gandhi Ashram from where Himalyan Peaks are clearly Visible: also visit
some other viewing points Sun set at View Point in town. Go on an interesting excursion to the Baijnath
temple complex, along the Gompti River; you’ll come across shrines built between the 09th & 12th Centuries that are
an architectural delight to watch & Overnight stay in Kausani .
Day 04: Kausani- Ranikhet (2 hrs)
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Ranikhet. During the journey, you will visit Ranikhet Golf
Course and Kalika Temple. Upon arrival in Ranikhet, check in the hotel and later visit the famous attractions
like Haidakhan Temple, Rani Jheel, and Ashina Park. Overnight stay at the Ranikhet hotel.
Day 05:- Ranikhet
Today, you will explore the other attractions of Ranikhet like Chaubatia Orchard, Jhula Devi Temple, Ram
Mandir, Binsar Mahadev, Kumaon Regiment Army Head Quarter, Shawl and Tweed Factory and
Mankameshwar Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 06:- Ranikhet – Binsar - Ranikhet
After breakfast, day excursion for Binsar. Overnight stay in Ranikhet.
Day 07:- Ranikhet – Delhi (8 hrs)
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel & Drop at Delhi for onward journey