Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations in India
and is frequented by millions of tourists every year. It is named after Goddess Shyamala and is also known as Queen of Hills. ... It is one of the few hill stations in India which are home to UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Assistance on Arrival Delhi & Delhi (Departure).
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis as per Plan.
- Exclusive a/c or Non Ac vehicle for transfers & Sightseeing.
- Please brief to guest that the vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- (Note: Ac will be switch off during hill journey)
- 02 Nights Shimla + 03 Nights Manali
- 05 Breakfast + 05 Dinner Only at hotel.
- Vehicle from Delhi with All Sightseeing
- 5% GST will be extra on total bill
- Vehicle ac will not work in hill area
- Rohtaang pass Sightseeing cost will be extra
- Any monument or entry fee Charges will be Extra
- Extra meal and laundry charges extra.
- Tips and which is not mention in itinerary
Day by Day
Day 01: Arrival Delhi - Shimla
After arrival at Delhi Airport /Railway station meet our tour representative and begin your journey towards Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and the former capital of Britishers. Also set amidst the beautiful city, the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains offers some of the most beautiful views of Himalayan region. Check in to the hotel and have Dinner followed by an overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
Morning tour of Shimla -. Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass – windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
In the morning after breakfast get ready to drive to Manali. On the route take pictures at the valley view mountains. On the way enjoy At Your Own Cost Rafing at Kullu Etc. Reaches Manali in around 9 Hours. Check in Hotel. Overnight in Manali.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing
Post an early morning breakfast; spend a full day visiting the famous and popular tourist spots in Manali which includes Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Spend the remaining time in your own leisurely pace. Overnight stay is provided at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali - Solang Valley – Manali (Rohtaang Pass Cost Extra )
After breakfast go for full day excursion to Solang valley. Visit the Solang Valley with its Rolling Meadows, ski slopes and paragliding activities, offering spectacular views. Overnight stay at the Manali.
Day 06: Manali - Delhi
Post an early morning breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Delhi. we shall drop you at Delhi Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey..