It's not long after you arrive in Mcleodganj, a Dharamsala neighbourhood, that you realise the comparisons to Little Lhasa are not overstated. It's only natural, given that it's the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. Dharamshala shares the same natural beauty as the rest of the state, but it is distinguished by its strong Tibetan character.Prayer flags flutter, monasteries at regular intervals, and monks dressed in bright saffron robes are all visible. There are many of tourist attractions, but Dharamsala is really about unwinding and savouring the serenity that abounds here.
- Assistance on Arrival Mathura & Mathura (Departure).
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis as per Plan.
- Exclusive a/c or Non Ac vehicle for transfers & Sightseeing.
- Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- (Note: Ac will be switch off during hill journey)
- 02 Night Dharamshala + 02 Nights Dalhousie
- 04 Breakfast + 04 Dinner Only at hotel.
- Luxury Vehicle from Delhi to Delhi for Entire tour with all Sightseeing
Tips and which is not mention in itinerary
- 5% GST will be extra on total bill
- Vehicle ac will not work in hill area
- Rohtaang pass Sightseeing cost will be extra
- Any monument or entry fee Charges will be Extra
- Extra meal and laundry charges extra.
Day by Day
Day 01 Mathura – Dalhousie (700 km / 14 hrs)
Pickup from Mathura & drive to Dalhousie. Arrive at Dalhousieand check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or optional visit to Chamba Valley known for its 8th century Laxminarayan temple and Bhuri Singh Museum which houses a rare collection of Kangra Pintings. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Dalhousie sightseeing
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 kms from Dalhousie. It’s one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests. Its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and a 9 hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight stay at the hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 03 Dalhouise – Dharamshala (120 kms/4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check into the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Baijnath - the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum, Dall Lake, McLeodgnj, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day 5: Dharamshala Depart- Mathura (700 kms / 14 hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drop at Airport or Railway Station for onwards journey.