Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows :
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 day to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellation slabs, in case of cancellation of tour / travel services (due to whatsoever reason) by yourself (by client) after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on total cost of the tour package.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellation slabs, in case of cancellation of tour / travel services (due to whatsoever reason) by us (by company) after the booking is made by us – Following two options are available:
- Client would be provided with Credit Note for the booking amount paid and same can be used anytime in the future by the client for themselves or any of their family members, friends, or anyone else as recommended by them.
- In case the client wants the refund – then a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on the total cost of the tour package and remaining amount (after deducting this 10% service charge) would be refunded.
In above both the situation – the cancellation charges, as applicable for cancellation of services related to tickets/ hotel bookings/ travel services/ Guide services would also be recovered from the client.
- In case you cancel your trip after commencement the refund would be restricted to a limited amount that would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers, airlines, transporter and other suppliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, flight tickets, transportation, missed meals and any other services etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot & Maharajas Express) – a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like – Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited